that one person.....

"I use to worry a lot who would I be when I grew up. How much money I would make or someday I would become some big deal. Sometimes the thing you most want doesn't happen Sometimes the thing you never expect often does. You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. Then you meet one person and your life is changed forever."

I'd like to start this post with that beautiful line from the movie "Love and other Drugs" which I watched last week. Well I'd been off to blogging again after sometime of hiatus. So many things had happenned and so many changes had occured in my life. I had been trying to write this blog since last week but I don't know how to start. Then finally I had watched that movie and search thru the internet the lines from the movie and voila! I have the perfect introduction to this blog and by chance that line somewhat summarizes my feelings and emotions this past few months. So here we go.....

I have always believe in love.....yes I do! I am a very optimistic person despite of the many ups and downs experiences about love. I always believe that somehow..someday.....you will meet the love of your life and you can be really happy with that person, BUT! as I believe in the former I also believe that having someone to love and be loved in return is not for everyone. Not all people is cut out for marriage, some people may be destined to be single but fab and happy! and I'm perfectly ok with that. But sometimes even if you're perfectly ok with that life gives you the opposite.

So there I was 7 months into my new relationship and pregnant...You can never really prepared with pregnancy even if you are are the right age or with the right person. It is a mixed of a lot of emotion to be in that situation and that taught me a lot and had changed my perspective on life itself. My bf and I had been devastated when I miscarried but we took it the positive way and we're glad that we have each other through that tough times. We know that we are still blessed and that there is always a reason why things happen. well that part was hard but I know there are many other situations/problems that we have to face as we continue to live our lives together. I'm still getting used to a lot of things like sleeping with him on my side, getting up early to prepare breakfast or prepare his meals for work. There's a lot more things to get used to when you're living with someone. What's funny is we do ask each other sometimes how we are doing with this hubby/wifey thing and we'd say yes it's hard but simply I won't exchange the times and days that we are finally together with any other things in this world now. I'm not going all cheesy here, but yes I can actually say that he is that person who changed my life. And I don't mind if my life keeps on changing as long as we are together because I'm not going anywhere else.

The answer is and will always be.....YES!

0 comments:



Post a Comment